Precautions and Cleaning (Basler Standard Lights)#
WARNING – Electric Shock and Fire Hazard
- 必须使用符合安全特低电压 (SELV) 和限功率电源 (LPS) 或电源 1 (ES1) 和电源 2 (PS2) 要求的电源。
- If you use a self-powered hub or power sourcing equipment, it must meet the above requirements.
警告 — 眼睛受伤危险
Looking directly into the light may cause eye injuries.
- Don't look directly into the light.
- Light must be switched off before maintenance.
警告 – 火灾隐患
In case of insufficient heat dissipation or when operating the light in strobe mode with excessive duty cycles, the surface temperature may rise above 60 °C (140 °F). This may cause fires.
- Ensure sufficient heat dissipation.
- Keep light away from flammable materials at all times.
NOTICE – Voltage outside of the specified range may damage the light.
Exceeding the electrical specifications may destroy the light or significantly reduce the lifetime of the LEDs.
NOTICE – Incorrect usage may damage the light.
Only use the light indoors.
Avoid subjecting the light to any mechanical stress during installation or operation.
NOTICE – Inappropriate cleaning substances may damage the light.
Using inappropriate cleaning substances may cause discoloration or deterioration of the light's surface.
Only clean the light with standard glass cleaner and a soft cleaning cloth.