Basler runtime software version 5.6 has been released in August 2018.
For operation on operating systems other than Windows 10 version 1903, no patch is required for this runtime version.
Windows 10 Users Only
To ensure frame grabber recognition by software under all circumstances, we strongly recommend Windows 10 users that have the following Windows update installed:
Windows 10 Mai 2019 Update (Version 1903) (available since May 2019)
to install the following Basler runtime patch:
The patch is available in two installers:
- Patch_for_Win10_Version1903_Win32 (for Windows 10 32-bit installations)
- Patch_for_Win10_Version1903_Win64 (for Windows 10 64-bit installations)
You can download the patch installer from our website's download section.
Running the patch installer replaces two dll files in your Basler installation directory, subdirectory lib. The newer file versions allow seamless work on systems running Windows 10 Version 1903.
The following files are exchanged in subdirectory lib:
Please note that Patch_for_Win10_Version1903 does NOT contain a full Basler runtime installation. Leave your runtime installed and simply run the patch installer. The necessary changes for working with Windows 10 version 1903 are carried out on the existing runtime installation.
To install the patch:
- Leave your Basler runtime installed on your system. Do NOT uninstall it.
- Download the patch installer from our website's download section.
- Run the patch installer. The necessary changes for working with Windows 10 version 1903 are carried out on the existing runtime installation.